Who can apply for an India Tourist Visa on Arrival – ETA?:
- Travelers from eligible countries that are traveling for tourism, business, conference, or medical purposes.
- A valid passport with a validity of six months or more.
- Visitors must have a return or onward ticket, along with sufficient funds during their stay in India.
- Pakistani origin travelers or Pakistani passport holders must apply for a regular visa at an Indian Diplomatic Mission.
- Diplomatic Passport Holders are not eligible for an Indian e-Tourist Visa and must apply at an Indian Diplomatic Mission.
- A separate application must be done for each traveler.
The online visa application form must be submitted a minimum of 4 days and a maximum of 240 days before your intended travel date. The applicant must use his/her Indian e-Tourist Visa within 365 days of the approval date or the visa will expire. Once issued, the e-Tourist Visa is valid for 365 days.