I finished my studies in Pune University. Please help me on how I can obtain jobs that require low skills. I also want to know the process of applying for an Indian visa.
If you want to go to India, you need to get a visa before you travel, and your visa must be valid. There are many kinds of visa that foreign nationals can acquire. Therefore, it is essential that you have the right visa for your travel. You can see the differences of visas by how long you stay in a foreign country and what your purpose is.
Here are the things that you must have:
a. A six-month valid passport
b. Two passport pictures
c. Application for visa
d. Fee for visa
1. Identify the appropriate visa type for you. You can acquire a tourist visa that is valid for six months, one year, five years, or ten years. You can also get a business or student visa that is valid for one year.
2. If you want to get a visa personally, you can go to the Embassy of India or any of the Indian Consulates which you can visit in Houston, New York, Chicago, and San Francisco. The application will be completed on the day you visit the Indian Embassy or any of the Consulates of India. On the other hand, mailing your application is also an option, but it may take your request longer.
3. Give your trip details, pictures, visa fee, passport number, and finished application for the visa you are applying for. If you are mailing your visa application, you must double check everything that you need to send because any missing requirement in your application can delay the issuance of your visa.
4. Please be patient in waiting for your visa. If you use the mail in submitting your request for a visa, it may take awhile before you would receive it. You should apply early, so you would not have any problems if there would be a visa issuance delay.
5. Present your passport together with your visa and arrival card when you reach in India. Before you depart from the immigration, you have to look at your passport if it has correctly been stamped, so you will not encounter any problems while you are in India.
6. If the Indian visa that you are using is valid for 181 days or more, you have to register at the registration office for foreigners within 14 days. You must visit any of the main cities in India so you can accomplish this last step.