Proof Need of Indian Visa

We tried with Consulate General of India San Francisco but are still confused what to do.

Our baby who is a girl was born in the United States. We have to get a passport for her in a Passport Agency because we are scheduled to travel before this month ends. They require me to provide a Foreign visa or proof for Travel. What kind of proof can we present to the said agency for her to get country visa within fourteen (14) days?

Children are only required to have passports for them to travel. If they travel with their parents, there is no need for them to obtain a visa. You will also have to request for a visa in the India’s consular services. This step is normally processed on the same day, and the applications must be filed personally at the designated Outsourcing office. Same day pickups are also available. However, we cannot guarantee that visas will also be issued on the same day. US citizens and Non-US citizens who need a reference can receive it within 4-6 business or working days. Other visa applications may also be issued the next business or working day if no reference is required.

For the passport, it usually takes more than fourteen (14) especially the season now is full summer.…

If you have to travel or if you have to get your passport, so you can obtain your visa for no longer than 14 days, you can call the National Passport Information Center. Their phone number that you have to reach is 1-877-4USA-PPT (1-877-487-2778) so that you can set up an appointment to apply personally through a Passport Agency (please check the note below).

Children aged 16 and below are considered minors and special requirements apply. They also need to file their application in person. For more details, you can visit the page below.