Kind of country visa applicable for baby born in UK?

I am a holder of an indefinite visa, and we already requested one for our baby who was born in the UK. I need to know what kind of visa is required for our child who was born to India parents.

If you are planning to visit the country, you must obtain a U-visa/OCI. You can request a British passport for your baby if you are in England at the time of the birth. However, the government of India and Consulate General of India are not allowing dual citizenship. In this case, the country citizenship of your baby must be renounced.