What kind of India Visa is applicable for a baby born in the United Kingdom?

I am a holder of an indefinite visa, and we already requested an Indian passport for our baby who was born in the UK. I need to know what kind of visa is required for our child who was born to Indian parents.

If you are planning to visit India, you must obtain a U-visa/OCI. You can request a British passport for your baby if you are in England at the time of the birth. However, the government of India and Consulate General of India are not allowing dual citizenship. In this case, the Indian citizenship of your baby must be renounced.