Information about proof of residence requirement for Application

I am a minor and citizen of the United States applying for a country student visa. I just want to verify the details that I saw on the requirements page. It states under the proof of residence that both parents or the legal guardian of the minor may submit a proof of residence. Do I have to provide a proof of address with the name of my father and mother, or is it already fine to only give one utility bill with just the name of my mum since they just lived in one address?

You must first identify who is the authority that is requesting for this information. Based on your statement, I think it can be either IRS or Homeland Security. After you determine who is the right point of contact, then you can check directly with them.