Get a renewed country passport in New York and USA?

Also How can I apply for an USA visa Appointment India?

My passport was given to me when I was 11 years old. My passport has been expired since we came here in the United States. I badly need my passport to be renewed and obtain a visa. What shall I need to do? What website do I need to visit? I am only 18 years old now, and I honestly don’t know any idea about this matter. I am not a full American Citizen, but I am a green card holder.

You must visit the Consulate of India located in New York City; they can give you the required documents.

The name of the establishment is Consulate General of India. The complete address is 3 East 64th Street New York, NY, and the zip code is 10065. It is between Madison and 5th Avenue. You can reach them at (212) 774-0600 or fax them at (212) 861-3788.